Monday 10 December 2018

Waltham Model 1908 Movement 25586451 assemble

Waltham Model 1908 Movement 25586451 assemble
Link to photograph album:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/sXCuMuCmPrLWJD8o7

After cleaning all the watch movement the parts it’s time to assemble the movement as far as a can before I need parts.

First I have to take out the dent in the mainplate, which I did successfully. Then I found a screw to replace the missing one in the mainplate for the Keyless work Setting Lever.

Fit the Winding and Keyless work. Then fit mainspring barrel and Bridge and this as far as I can go today, as I now need to find parts.



So the items I need or have to make are
1. Second Wheel (Second Hand) pinion broke
2. Centre Wheel (Hour Hand) pinion broke
3. Balance Impulse roller Jewel broke
4. Balance Wheel shaft pinions broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment